Sunday 4 August 2013

There are actually things named after me. Strange.

So you know when you just have those really good ideas, at the strangest times? Well that happened to me tonight, I was washing my hair, not even thinking about blogging, then all of a sudden I thought I should write a blog on things named after me! So I've done some googling and this is what I've found.

The first thing I discovered was a website. I don't know what's on it, all I know it that it's named after me.

I couldn't help it, this one was just really funny! This is what Urban Dictionary says about me:

Also, there's a band named after me. But the music they make scares me so I won't post any..

There's another blogger out there called Elysia Young! Weird.. 
this is Madness!

I'm pretty sure when this movie was made the people who made it secretly knew about me and wanted to name the movie after me..

So Wikipedia thinks I'm pretty much heaven according to ancient Greek philosophy



There are some weird things named after me. But that's okay, I guess it explains why I'm quite weird.
I couldn't find any coffee named after me though. *Sad, over dramatic sigh.* I guess I'll have to make my own.

I do really like my name, but it was always so sad growing up and never getting those cool things with my name on. But then if I had a common name I probably would've got annoyed cause it was too clique.

Any-who, it's time for me to do my literature! I'm studying the Epic of Gilgamesh.


P.S. I tried doing a Vlog today.. But it wouldn't upload. Sorry.. But I'll try again when I get my phone back.

"A dead thing goes with the stream, but only the living thing can go against it." G.K.Chesterton 

"Trials are intended to make us think, to wean us from the world, to send us to the Bible, to drive us to our knees." J. C. Ryle.

Okay, I'm finished now. You may leave in peace. 

Lecy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment