Wednesday 21 August 2013

It's like I'm on a roller coaster, but I'm not even moving..

Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool? This is when you say no, now stop singing Lecy, you suck. 
Fine, I'll stop. But only cause I can't sing when I'm trying to hold back all my tears.

Anyway.. How have you all been recently? You don't have to answer, I was only being polite.

How have I been, did you say? I've been swell. Only because my passenger tickets arrived today though, other than that I've been pretty average really.

I made the stupid decision to stop vaulting for a while the other day. Hardest decision of my life. And now I'm at the stage where I'm really regretting it. But I need to have a break and sort my life out and regain my focus on God. I realized that I was idolizing my vaulting, so I needed to take a break. 
I'm cut in two with how I feel about stopping, half of me is saying that I'll be happy soon, while the other half is telling me that I'm an idiot for leaving. But I know that once I've got my priorities right I can go back. 
Ohhh, but since I still help a lot at the vaulting club I'll get to do some riding. So that'll be fun. But not nearly as much fun as vaulting..

Moving on..

I GOT MY PHONE BACK!!!
Yay! I was so excited when it arrived early Monday morning, just before I went to work.
But then a terrible thing happened when I got home, I tried playing music on my headphones BUT IT STILL DIDN'T WORK. I was really mad. I paid fifty dollars and went around phoneless for a couple weeks AND THE STUPID PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN FIX IT. Ugh. I'm still mad, in case you hadn't noticed. 
So now I have to send it back so they can fix it properly. At least I don't have to pay this time.

Do you guys know what I'm doing right now? That's correct, I am indeed procrastinating. But only because I really dislike maths a lot. So I'm not going to do it today. I'll just finish writing my essay on the difference between the law of God and His grace. That's way more beneficial than maths. Well I think it is.

Do you want to know what I did on the weekend? Of course you do, that's obviously why you're reading this.
Well, I was staying with my bestie, Abby, and we had a bit of a Hannah Montana marathon. It was amazing. We did some other stuff but that wasn't as cool.

Well, it's dinner time now folks so I better be going now.
It was good to catch up. Even though we only talked about me.. But you still enjoyed it.

*Bows*
You're welcome.

Lecy x






No comments:

Post a Comment