Friday 30 November 2012

New shoes. Oh how I love shoes!




So yesterday, mother and I went shopping for shoes (for her, not me) and while we were looking I found some shoes on clearance for $20 down from $90, and I had been eyeing up that exact pair of shoes for a while so I asked my mum if I could have them, she said yes! :D 

Aren't they beautiful?! I love them, a lot. 
I've had a pair like this, but in black. I'm stepping into a whole new world of shoe land! This is the first time I've ever had a pair of shoes that is this kind of colour, normally I just get black or some bright colour.. :P 

And now I'll share some photos of what I've been up to today so far...

So after playing with my shoes I played with flowers. I like flowers.



Watch out!

Bush Maori! 


Hahahaha! I make me laugh so much sometimes.. :P 

Anyway I best be going, music practice awaits! 
Oh have I told you that my violin teacher is going to make me do music exams next year?! 
Cause she is. 

Bye bye! 

Lecy xx

P.S I hope my bush Maori side didn't scare you too much ;) tehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment