Wednesday 14 November 2012

I'm not going to grow up.. Never ever.

So I've decided I never want to grow up.
I've taken your advice Taylor Swift
So the reason I've come to this colusion (feel inside joke :P ) is quite simple really.. 
My sister-in-law-to-be has decided that I shouldn't join the NZ SAS when I grow up. I don't see why not?! Like how awesome would it be to be like the girl version of Bear Grylls?! It would be insane. But nevertheless she said she'd miss me.. So I'll think about considering not joining.. Just for you Tash. 

And also, growing up means I could no longer be ridiculously obsessed with Mumford & Sons.. Cause it's weird being all like fan-girlish when you're like 25.. It's just not cool.. So I shall forever think that I'm 15. Oh and if you want to you can watch this Mumford & Sons interview, it's so funny. I love it. A lot. 

Another reason why it's stupid to grow up is cause everyone is like, "You'll get married one day," and I'm just sitting here like...No. I don't want to get married. Ever. Never ever want to. It's weird.. Tash told me so.. :P 

And growing up means I won't just be able to procrastinate and wear blue bow ties.. I love my bow tie. I can't possible grow up and love it less. I just can't.

So I guess you could pretty much call me the female version of Peter Pan.. I like to think that I'm a little bit cooler than that kid though. I don't fight Captain hook, I distract him with my awesome bow ties. ;) 

Well I should shut up now.. :P No one cares about how I don't want to grow up.. I could go on for forever.. 

So long! 

Lecy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment