Tuesday 20 November 2012

High tea hens night! featuring chocolate twister..





Look! It's me and Jenny! :P 


So it was Natasha's Hens night on Saturday night and it was pretty awesome.. 
As you can see some of my highlights were taking photos of all the pretty things! And getting everything ready with Jenny was really fun! 
Overall it was really fun, when people got there they just got a cup of tea in a cute tea cup, then we quizzed Tash on how well she knows Toby (She got like 50% or something right..) then we unleashed the fun with the toilet paper wedding dress game! Once the toilet paper had been cleared away we did some scrap booking for Tash.. :) 
And when all the older people left we had dinner, watched some movies and played chocolate twister! 
(Chocolate twister was Jennys idea :P) 
IMG_6491IMG_6497
It was very fun!! 
And then me and Jenny both wanted to watch The Phantom of the Opera (No one else had seen it! :O )
So we put it on and all of us apart from Jenny and Tash fell asleep.. 
But we didn't fall asleep before we quoted Donkey from Shrek,
"We can stay up late, and in the morning, I'm making waffles!" 
We all thought that was really appropriate since we were having waffles in the morning.. 

Yum yum! 

Anyway I hope you had a really fun time Tash! :D It was fun organising it with Jenny and Milly, and I'm pretty sure we're the coolest bridesmaids ever.. ;) 
And Thank you Milly and Jenny for helping me so much! I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help! 

Well goodbye! 

Lecy xx

2 comments:

  1. that looks so fun elysia... i love the doilies under the teacups cute! looks like you had heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dollies under the tea cups were my mummys idea! :) and it was heaps of fun!! :D

      Delete