Wednesday 11 September 2013

Wardrobe Wed-nes-day.


So, it's Wed-nes-day, I thought I should try and do a wardrobe Wednesday on Wednesday for once. So I have. I didn't wear the grandest clothes today, just comfy, stay at home and study all day, kinda clothes. Those are my favorite.

I wore this bad-ass Cardigan. It cost me a ridiculous 25 cents! I know, how could something this cool, be that cheap?! It's bazaar. 

And I wore some black skinnies, but no one cares about them. But you do care about my cute as monkey socks. I know, they're totes adorable. 

Enough about my snazzy socks though, let's get on to business.

Have I mentioned that I went to Christchurch for the weekend? Well, I went to Christchurch for the weekend. For my cousins twenty first. I had a blast. There was a bouncy castle and everything.
I LOVE BOUNCY CAST:LES!
Also, it was nice seeing all my cool cousins again.

This though, was the pretty view I got on my flight down south.

I stayed with my sister-in-law-to-be on the Friday night. 'Twas excellent. We made cupcakes and stuffs..

This is a couple of my cousins and I on the previously mentioned bouncy castle. Sorry the photos are blurry, but what do you expect on a bouncy castle? 



I know we're weird. But that's how we roll. 

OH, GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY! 
Lecy doesn't learn from her mistakes. She makes the same mistake, over, and over, and over again.
I cut my fringe again. Last week, I liked it. Now, it's annoying. I've done this about three times now, yet I still haven't learnt that I don't enjoy the full fringe. Although, this time I did it more accidentally than willingly..I'm not going to share the story with you. I will leave you in suspense for the rest of your lives. Or till I feel like sharing.


*Subject change*
I recently made a kindle account.. So the other day I went crazy and got over 20 books all at once. I felt like such a nerd. I loved it. I have yet to finish reading all the books, but I'm making progress. So far I've read about 2 and a half. Along with all my real books that aren't on my phone. I mainly got books by Martin Luther, George MacDonald, John Bunyan and Charles Spurgeon.
Have any of you read, 'The Princess and the goblins,' by George M? If you haven't, I recommend you do. It's amazing. I haven't even finished reading it, but I already love it. Just the way he writes it is amazing. I honestly prefer old books to new ones. The way of writing was just so much more capturing and enjoyable. Well, that's what I think anyway. When I write books I want them to be as great as George MacDonalds. 

Lecy is going to study Philosophy now.
I'll see you cool kids later.

Lecy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment