My dear little boogers, I'm awfully sorry, I had something really important to blog about this afternoon.. But I forgot.. How convenient! Now I'll just have to ramble. I know you all enjoy my nonsense.
So, after church this morning I was talking to my cool sister-in-law, Milly, and she was telling me not to be scared of getting married and stuff. But I'm not scared of marriage, it just isn't something that I desire like some people. If God wants me to get married, I'll have to get married. But I'm hoping (and praying) that I don't have to get married. Because I just can't see myself as a house wife.. Yesterday Abby told me I'd make a good little house wife since I love baking and stuff, I just laughed.
Anyway, I thought I should make a list of reasons why I don't want to / can't get married.
Plus, if I can think of any, I'll make a list of why I would get married (that would be difficult for me though).
Reasons to not get married:
1. Guys are dumb.
If you're a guy, please don't be offended. But I grew up with five older brothers, so I think I've lived with enough guys to last a lifetime.
2. I have issues with expressing my love. A guy just wouldn't be able to handle my lack of love, so I'd be nice and just not love him. It's the best for both of us.
3. Everyone marries their best friend, right? Well that's impossible for me since mine is a girl. And no one will ever replace her. So I think guys would get jealous that I'd spend more time with her, etc.
4. Kissing is gross.
5. I just don't want to, do I need more reasons?
6. Marriage would ultimately result in kids. I don't want kinds.
7. Someone once told me that they think I'll be married by the time I'm 22, so I've accepted the challenge to not be married.
8. I wouldn't have enough time for reading if I was married. So obviously I can't marry, since reading is way more worth while.
9. As stated previously, in #1, I have five brothers. All of whom (well most of them) are rather protective. I can't even have a guy friend without them questioning me on who he is. Plus, no guy would ever be able to pass the tests they have to see whether or not they're good enough for me.
10. No guys would marry me. Well, that's what I tell myself anyway. Because then I have no choice.
I'll stop now, but I could keep going.
Let us move on to the next list.
Reasons why I should get married:
1. I shouldn't.
Well, that's a short list.. Possibly because I shouldn't get married.
Now that I've finished that task, would you like to know more random facts about me? I really don't know what else to write about..
When I'm tired I go switch between two extremes, depending on how tired I am, I'm either really social, or beyond anti-social. Most of the time it's the latter, but sometimes I just won't shut up when I'm tired. It's quite entertaining, I talk to myself when I'm in those moods, since my parents don't appreciate my non-stop chattering.
I enjoy playing with play dough. But seriously, who doesn't?!
I WANT TO GO TO UNIVERSITY AND STUDY GREEK AND LATIN CLASSICAL STUDIES! AND I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!!!! But I have to wait like, three years since I want to go to Bible college first. Which is also very exciting.
Anyway little boogers, it's bed time! When I refer to bed time I usually mean it's time for me to give up on life for the night and read books instead.
So that's what I shall do now.
See you all next time! (I'm kidding, half of you won't have even got this far).