Sunday 28 July 2013

In the days of recent, not of old, cause I'm not ancient.

Hello strangers! *starts chanting stranger danger, stranger danger, like that kid off blades of glory..*
Anyway.. I shall be normal now. Haha kidding, that's quite difficult for me so I shan't bother.
Well, seeing how I'm so irregular at writing blogs now days I thought I'd share with you all how I've been getting up to mischief in the days of recent.
I shall start off with showing you my amazing pants I made (all by myself, might I add..) a few weeks ago.

After I made pants I worked as a chef hand, which was quite scary seeing as I was working with the big boss lady.. but it was fun, until they made me work an extra hour. I'm not the happiest gal after a 10 1/2 hour work day. Especially when I woke up at 5am. But apart from that it was exciting, I even got to wear a fancy chef uniform ;)

(I know, not the best photo, but I didn't get any others..)
Also, last week some friends and I took to the main street of Otaki to battle it out in some extreme laser tag. It was intense. But in the end my team won. Oh, it was a glorious victory! But I shall not elaborate on it, as it would bore you. And I don't want that. (Sorry, no photos of the laser tag. It was far too intense for that nonsense..)

Plus, its been getting sunnier which has been warming. (See what I did there? ;) tehe) So I've been walking along the beach and I've even ventured to reading outside which is one of my absolute favourite things to do. The flowers are also looking rather lovely.








(If you didn't notice, I really like the sun..)

Behold! The last thing I wish to share with you is a photo of my Nana and I at her 80th birthday party. She's such a darling and I hope she lives for a long time to come. 



I'll leave you with these wise words, from the Great man Charles Spurgeon, to dwell upon until I blog again and share with you more wisdom. 


Oh, Just quickly, who thinks this ^ sounds like me? Haha. I'm always keen for a nap.

Any-who, enough rambling from me for today.

I hope you're all doing superbly.
Lecy the Unicorn is off to rainbow land. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment