Sunday 6 October 2013

It is definitely past nap time.

I'm really tired. 
I'm so tired that I was making a huge mess of the food I was eating a few minutes ago. Then I was thinking to myself that I should wear a bib. Then I suddenly realized, that babies probably wear bibs when they eat since they're always tired.
I am so incredibly smart when I'm tired.

Now that we know how tired I am, let's not be mean if this blog makes absolutely no sense at all.

So I've been thinking a lot lately about people who define themselves as 'christians' and how they live, etc. I don't want to offend anyone with this blog, but I most likely will, so I'm sorry. But, as the great Martin Luther once said, "Peace if possible. Truth at all cost." Truth these days is often offensive, but only because so many people believe lies. "The truth is so obscure in these times, and falsehood so established, that unless we love the truth, we cannot know it." Blaise Pascal

Anyway, I've been thinking about how weak Christians are these days, and how they treat God as if He was equal with us. So many people have lots the respect for God that He deserves. I know God loves us, and He wants to be our friend, but He still is the Creator of the universe and deserves our respect. Like when we pray, we shouldn't pray as if God was our friend and we're chatting on the phone, we're told how we should pray in the Lords prayer. That prayer begins with praising God, glorifying Him and asking for His will to be done. God is not our equal. We do not deserve to even be able to pray to Him. So we should be thankful that we can, and we should remember that He has a right to our respect.

I forgot everything else I was going to say, but it'll come back to me eventually so I'll write about it then.

Can I tell you all a secret? 
I don't need your permission, so I'm going to tell you anyway.

When I grow up, I want to be like Martin Luther. I want to start a reformation. I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD! I'm determined that I will write books that Martin Luther would read and learn from (even though he was super smart). But that's my life goal, to start a reformation and show Christians how weak they are in their faith.

I have no idea what the point of this blog was, all I know is that it probably makes no sense and will just end up offending a whole heap of people. But I'll read over it when I'm less dead.

I shall leave now. But here is a song for you to listen to while I'm gone.

I have work tomorrow, and I'm going to die.

So long, everyone! If I don't die tomorrow I might come back and write another blog.. But who knows.

Lecy x

No comments:

Post a Comment